Are you looking for the light within you? Okay that’s a question, for real answer it.
Light; as in, greatness and achievements, something that shines so bright like the sun. I know you want to become a star someday – somehow, but you’re not going to become that if you don’t switch on your light! (You’re a star already, you just need a little sparkle, okay?)
Yes! I mean that idea bulb above your head: but how can you do that if you’re not even ready to take the first step? Listen, you need to stop procrastinating and complaining, like right…now… don’t skip this article because I’m about to share some awesome cool skills for your personal development.
- Pick Up A Book: Hang on, don’t say you don’t like or have time to read, because right now, you’re reading this article. This is great for any form of improvement skill.
- Keep a Journal: You have a lot of stuff but don’t know which to start with? Start with a To-Do list. Not on your phone really, have a jotter that you take with you at all times. I guess that’s why it’s called a journal.
- Talk to Someone who Knows Something: Especially if you have troubles getting around executing your idea, the best approach when talking to someone that’s experienced/valued is identifying/explaining your ideas to them. No, these type of people can’t steal your ideas, they help you come to a final plan. (You can email me too)
- Define your Dreams & Goals: This is actually the first thing to begin with. You need to have a clear vision of who you are and what your purpose is. There’s no way you’d want to become a musician that you will not be attracted to people who are already musicians.
- Take that Risk: Once you have 4 – 1 ready, then just DO IT! Everything you’ve ever wanted is on the other side of fear. If you don’t fail, then you’re not even trying.
If you want to continue this discussion, please drop a comment below…