B R E A T H E
It’s amazing how the truths of life are starting to be revealed through the littlest forms of knowledge. This book gave me all the understanding I needed to have towards some certain type of Vibe.
Vibe, as in Vibration – The entire frequency of the universe, the flow of energy through one’s inner body and mind. I recommend this book to anybody who is seeking to BECOME a better version of themselves. If you’re looking to evolve or change your perception towards life and every thing else, this book is probably the first thing to have on your reading list.
It’s spiritual, strong sense for meditation, and helps create an awareness of why you exist. A few of my favorite words from Ekhart Tolle are:
- Stop investing in a false sense of self.
- When you create a problem, you create pain.
- The future is a replica of the past.
- The present moment is all you will ever have.
- See if you can give more attention to the doing than to the result that you want to achieve through it.
- Can anxious thought add a single day to your life? (Jesus asked his disciples in the bible)
- Make it a habit to monitor your mental-emotional state through self-observation.
- Separation is the ego’s sense of identity.
- You cannot find yourself by going into the past, you find yourself by coming into the present.
However, I have attached the PDF file below this article. Read and be enlightened.
PS: I advise that you read to understand, better still, listen to an audio version of this book, it’ll help develop your moments of meditation.